Monday, June 20, 2011

Update

Quick update guys. I just wanted to let everyone know a few things:
  1. I will be posting the updated versions of Sandiane Carter's "A Death in the Family" with the newly posted Chapter 13. 
  2. Because of some schedule conflicts coming up, I'll only be posting stories one at a time until I can get a bit of a cushion so to speak. Right now I only have five stories that are ready to be posted so posting three at a time probably wouldn't be a good idea.
  3. Third, it's been brought to my attention that the .epub formats of the first set of stories do not include the author when loaded to an e-reader or e-reader program. I'm hoping to have the updated versions of each of these formats up sometime today.
  4. Finally, both the Title and Author Archive pages will be updated sometime today so be sure to check that out.
If y'all have any other questions or comments feel free to either post something here or get in contact with me through any of the contact info on the right side of the blog!

1 comment: