Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things to Know 6/29/11

Another day, another post! With the coming holiday I just wanted to let you guys know a few things. I will have access to internet so I should still be able to get another story or two up in the next few days. I'm leaving for New Orleans tomorrow so the next story will probably be posted sometimes Friday. And then I'll be heading back home either Monday or Tuesday - so look for another story then.

I've made a few changes to the Queue page. I've updated the list with stories that I've converted, as well as stories that I'm currently working on and stories I plan to convert soon. So if you'd like to make a request - check that out - as those are the stories that I can get up on the blog the quickest.

Also, if you would like to make a request for a story by an author who IS NOT on the Authors List page, please remember to send me confirmation that they have given permission to convert their stories. If you haven't emailed them personally and I have to, please allow an extra day or two, as I have to wait for their approval before converting the stories!

I think that's everything! Don't forget to check out the polls on the blog, make a request for a story or two, and spread the word!

Until tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment