Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things to Know 6/21/11

So just a few notes for you guys. My internet has been pretty spotty lately, as we've had some bad weather in the area. But I'm hoping make another post tomorrow with a new story. We'll see though. First though, there are a few things that will be happening on the blog in the next week or so.

For those of you who haven't checked out the archives, I did post the new links for the first three stories. However I ended up catching a couple formatting mistakes in daphnebeauty's "And the World Turned" so I'll be posting another set of links for that with the next story post.

Also, I've had a request for eBooks of several authors' One-Shot Collection. I'd like your opinion on whether the Collections should include only one-shots or if two-shots should also be included. I'll be posting a new poll for that in the next few minutes, so please check that out and let me know what you think!

That's it for today! If anyone has any questions about any of this, or even ideas for the blog let me know.

Concerning the posting of incomplete stories, I've decided to hold off on those for a while. The poll seems to be pretty evenly split so I'm going to wait a week or so before deciding what to do with that.

Finally, since it seems that the .epub format is the most popular, I'd like to let the authors know that if they would like to have a certain picture added as a cover to their eBooks I'm more than willing to take care of that. Just let me know you'd like to have a cover art added to your story and send me a link of the picture and I can have that added to the eBooks ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment