Friday, June 24, 2011

Things to Know 6/24/11

Yoooo. First off...just saw the Tumblr post on how to make Stana's friendship bracelet. Going buy yarn today. Is it bad I'm this excited for that? *shrugs*

And in other news, I added two new authors to the authors list today! Both Jessimicah and Kavi Leighanna have given their permission to convert their stories into eBooks...

Second, in case people don't notice that nice little post I made a little while ago, two new stories are up on the blog! A Collection: FanficwriterGHC contains ten stories including nine one-shots and the two-parter Finding Her Perfect. A Collection: TrappedInAMatchbox contains twelve stories including nine one-shots and three multi-chapter stories.

I'm not sure what stories will be up next, but I'm beginning conversion of three or four new stories today so you guys let me know what fics y'all want up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment