Monday, June 13, 2011

And We're Off...!

...Kind of!

I figured it was time to post something, you know, besides the always-fun-to-read Rules Post. And here we are!

A little about me: I'm a 23 year old student. Born in New Orleans, I'm currently living with my parents in Mississippi but am moving back to the big city to finish the second half of my med program (Only 6 more months! Can. Not. Wait.) I'm a tv addict. Castle, Chuck, and Fringe are my current drugs of choice. Oh, and I may not last the next three months of this summer hiatus. How I survived this last month without my shows, I do not know. Hmm... what else? I'm a bit of a nerd. I admit it. Like our very own KB, I'm a caffeine addict. Coffee, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper (Yeah. Pepsi and Coke products. I'm a rebel like that). If they're in the house, they don't last long. I inhale them. I can't help it.

A little about this blog: It started out because I have been told I'll be making the utterly boring drive to New Orleans many, many times this summer. So I decided I needed some form of entertainment that didn't rely on internet access. Naturally my first thought was of fanfiction.

Just in case you didn't glance at the Rules Post or the FAQ page (If I hadn't typed them I wouldn't have either. I'm a rebel remember?). Basically this blog is going to be all about Castle fanfiction. Depending on the page, you'll be able to find three different formats - PDF, .mobi, or .ePub - of some of my favorite stories (and some of yours, once I get some requests!).

A little about the future: Unfortunately, I'm not omnipotent. So I can't say for certainty what the future holds (It'd be cool if I could though, right?). But right now the plan is for this blog to be fully functional long after our summer woes, in the form of a hiatus, are over. As much as I wish I could, I'm not sure I'll always be able to post three formats of every story. Or that I'll even be able to post every story someone requests. But I'll try. I really, really will.

If you have any questions, about anything at all, please let me know. You can find my contact info on the right side of the blog, underneath all those polls! :-)

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment