Thursday, June 16, 2011

Things to Know

So here's the plan. I don't have as many stories done as I'd like, and I have to make a trip to New Orleans n Friday. But the first story will be up Saturday. There's a possibility the first three stories will be up actually. It all depends on what's going on for my cousin's birthday and Father's Day.

Another thing to know... I haven't had a chance to read over every story completely since I've been more focused on actually converting stories. But I eventually will go back and fix any mistakes - paragraph breaks, typos, etc. - and then post an updated link here on the blog.

Also, any authors who would like to add a cover to their eBook please let me know.

Finally, there will be a new poll up on the blog in the next few minutes. I have a three stories that I converted that aren't finished yet. Jenrose1's Therapy, FanficwriterGHC's What Pales in Comparison, and Trapped in a MatchBox's Of Bars and Secrets are all converted and up to date as of today. What I'd like to know is if y'all would like me to post these stories as they are. The only catch is that I won't be updating the links after every chapter, it's more likely I'd update after 3-5 chapters, depending on how fast the author updates.

And that's it for Things to Know today. Hopefully everything goes as planned.