Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update

Hey guys! Just a quick update to let you know what's going on. Due to some bad weather knocking out my internet for the good part of three days, I'm a bit behind on converting stories. But I will do my best to catch back up.

Also, be on the lookout for the final installment of the Around the World series by Kavi Leighanna tomorrow. "Escape to New England" should be up sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Finally, you may see stories being reposted here on the archive in the next few weeks. I'll be going through each story looking for any errors I missed the first time around. I'm not entirely sure how many stories there are exactly, but I think I found formatting issues in two or three of them that I'll be correcting. You're more than welcome to re-download the stories. If you'd rather not, you won't be missing out on anything new. :-)

That about covers it! Until tomorrow guys.

xo Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment