Friday, July 22, 2011

Things To Know 7/22/11

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know what's going on in the next few days.

First off, I'm planning on posting another story or two to the archive sometime today, depending on what's going on. One of which will be the first story in Kavi Leighanna's Around the World series, California Dreaming. Also, I have finished converting that series, so if you'd like a Collection, containing the six stories just let me know and I can get that up once I'm doing posting the rest of the series. Everything should be up by early next week.

Second, I'm officially set to start my next semester on August 15. So once that rolls around, my spare time will definitely decrease. So if you guys have any stories you'd like to see converted, please get those up! I'll try and work as quickly as possible converting stories for these last few weeks. After school starts though, I'll probably be fairly limited in how often I can convert and post stories.

Finally, you guys may see an increase in stories being posted in the next 10-14 days as my family is headed to Texas so my brother can compete in a baseball tournament, leaving me to cause all sorts of trouble on the internet :-) And like I said before, if you have a story request, now is the time to post it!

That about wraps it up! See you guys later, with two new stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment