Friday, July 15, 2011

Archive Post

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get this up earlier. I've had this typed up for about an hour now, just was waiting for my internet to come back on! One day, I'm going to find a place where the internet doesn't go out every time it rains. One day. Hopefully sometime soon. *crosses fingers*

Anyway, here are a couple stories for you guys. First a repost of Sandiane Carter's "A Death in the Family" as I realized that there were some formatting errors I didn't catch when I updated with Chapter 13. Sorry about that! And second, from one of our new authors, International08's "Only More Love".


A Death in the Family by Sandiane Carter [T]  *Updated Formatting 7/15/2011*
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Only More Love by International08 [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

No comments:

Post a Comment