Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Archive Post

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't get these up until now. Unfortunately we've got some pretty bad weather that's been hanging around for the past 24 hours that has knocked out my internet. But everything is up and running now! Also, I just want to let y'all know that I probably won't be posting stories as quickly for the next week or so. My brother's 16th birthday is Sunday so I'll be pretty busy with that.

As for the stories, as of this post I only have three more stories that are converted, uploaded, and ready to go. My plan is to have those up Thursday or Friday - depending on how I do converting more stories. After that, everything will depend on how much time I have to convert these stories. I should have a Things To Know post up sometime tonight or tomorrow with a more detailed schedule though.

Until then, enjoy the stories!

Out In the Open by AllusionToAnIllusion [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

To Have and To Hold by MommaKristine [M]
PDF     .mobi    .epub

No comments:

Post a Comment