Sunday, July 3, 2011

Things to Know 7/3/11

Before I get down to business, I just want to give a big thanks to some awesome people - not to mention awesome authors! - FanficwriterGHC and daphnebeauty. They are a couple of the first people to know about this blog, and they've done an incredible job of getting the word out. So thank you! So, so much.

Now time for the boring stuff...



First off, just wanted to let y'all know that I made it back home a bit earlier than planned! :-) I'm hoping to get at least two stories converted tonight so I may have another story up for you guys tomorrow! I'm hoping to get Kavi Leighanna's story "Three Sizes Too Small" converted tonight so that I can post both that and its sequel, "Prove It" since both were requested.

Second, I just wanted to explain a bit of what's going on story-wise right now. I have eight stories that are uploaded and ready to go, including the aforementioned "Prove It". I also have three multi-chapter stories that are included in the Collections that I can also post individually. Finally, I'm waiting on emails from four authors saying that I have their permission to post their stories. So my plan for right now is to continue posting (hopefully!) every other day or two. But eventually I will run out of stories to post, so if you guys know of any authors who may be interested in having their stories archived here, please let them know about the site! And feel free to give them my information so that they can get in touch with me.

Finally, I had an idea that I wanted to put out there. While the site will remain mostly focused on fanfic, I was considering creating a page dedicated to the music of Castle. I'm constantly finding songs that immediately make me think of this show. Whether it's Castle and Beckett or the show itself, these songs just seem to fit. Whether this would involve playlists or singular songs, I'm not sure yet. But I'd love to get your opinion.

And that's about it! As always, if you have any questions or comments feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment here on the blog.

Until tomorrow folks!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment