Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Things To Know 8/9/11

Hey guys. So just a few things for you all to know. First off, I'll be heading back to school on Monday. So starting next week, updates might start slowing down more than they have these past couple weeks. I'm still hoping to be able to post every 2-3 days though. Fingers crossed.

Second, if anyone is interested in reading stories and letting me know what you think about them, please let me know either here via the comments section or via fanfiction.net! I've found a few stories from Castle/Beckett LiveJournal communities that I'm considering archiving here and I'd like to make sure people like them before taking the time to convert them.

Also, I'm down to four stories that are ready to be posted. So if anyone has any suggestions please visit the Requests page and leave a comment! I'll continue to look for stories to post, but I can use all the help I can get. If you know of a story you'd like to see converted, just send in the Title of the story and the Author's name and I'll take care of the rest!

Finally, if anyone is interested in seeing links to Castle mixes, please let me know! That may be the next adventure for the Castle blog.

Until next time!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment