Thursday, August 11, 2011

Archive Post

Hello all! I'm sorry this has taken me so long. Was experiencing some technical difficulties! But everything is back working now, and we're good to go! Just to let you guys know, I hope on getting 4-5 stories  (including the two here) posted before my classes start Monday. Most likely scenario is for these two to go up and then one more each day, Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday. And then once classes start there's no telling when I'll be able to update. Really all depends on how quickly Organic Chem and Microbiology start kicking my ass (I give it 3 days!).

Also! One last thing... Just got consent from another author! My day has been made. Everybody be on the lookout for something from Cora Clavia here soon!


Healthy Addiction by Kavi Leighanna [NC-17]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

No comments:

Post a Comment