Thursday, August 25, 2011

Archive Post

Hey guys! So, instead of studying for the Organic Chemistry exam I have tomorrow (it's not until noon...I have loads of time to study! Atleast that's what I'm telling myself) here's the next installment of "What Castle fics you should be reading!!!" Or atleast my version of it :-)

We all owe a big thank you to Emma (FanficwriterGHC) for selecting these wonderful stories being posted here today. Because without her, my indecisive self would still be doing eenie-meenie-minie-mo :-D


The Courtship of Richard Castle by Griever11 [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Synopsis: Following the events of 'Wrong', Beckett finally makes a decision regarding her relationship with Castle.

Side By Side by ThePossibilityOfMagic [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Synopsis: Together they would stand, and together they would fall. Spoilers for Knockout.

No comments:

Post a Comment