Saturday, May 19, 2012

Update

Hey all! First off, I apologize for the confusion yesterday! School has been taking over. Blogger also went and changed things up on me, which kind of wreaked havoc when I tried updating the archive pages. All fixed now! Anyway, here are just a few high points for the blog.

The Title archive, Author archive, Collaborations, and Summaries pages have all been updated through yesterday's (5/18) post! If you catch any mistakes, please let me know! I was pretty much going blind towards the end of that, so I may have missed something!

I'll be posting a poll about this in a few, but I'd like to know if anyone is interested in Castle/Beckett fanmix downloads posted here? I've found several awesome ones in the past, and would like to know if there's any interest in that here on the blog. It would most likely go to the Miscellaneous page here on the blog.

Finally, I've been thinking about finding a new background image for the blog. If you 're interested in maybe making one, contact me either here on the blog or on twitter (@lets_just_be).

So, thoughts? Let me know! And if you have any ideas about what you'd like to see here on the Castle Archive, feel free to let me know! 'Til next time guys! ...Which should will be Monday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment