Friday, May 18, 2012

Archive Post

Hey all! Sorry this is a bit later than I planned. Of course it was meant to be up yesterday...or tomorrow. However you want to look at it :-P Anyway, because I'm totally confused as to how many stories I have ready to go, I'm only posting two today! But I do have one set to go on Monday as scheduled. 'Til next time!

Clarity by ColieMacKenzie [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub


Summary: The first thing he becomes aware of is her scent, the subtle, familiar notes of cherry and cinnamon sugar that tease his nose. ONE-SHOT.

She's Everything by chezchuckles [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub


Summary: SPOILERS for Headhunters. "She's a little girl, she's a tigress, and she's a warrior. She's insecure and she's indomitable. She's everything." -Stana Katic on Kate Beckett, Parade Magazine March 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment