Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things to Know 4/14/12

Hello again! Just a few things I wanted to let you guys know about what's in the works for the blog in the coming weeks.

First off, I've finally finished chezchuckles' epic, Dash Away! I know, finally. Expect to see that one posted next, on Monday (4/16). Also, be on the lookout for a Dash Collection! I'm planning on posting a Collection with the Dash stories in order, hopefully sometime in the next few weeks. I have finals not this week but next, so hopefully I can get everything converted and post soon after that.

Secondly, I just mentioned. I have finals in a couple weeks! And that will unfortunately cut into my schedule a good bit. I'm hoping to have enough stories converted that I can set up a queue - but I'm not there yet. Hopefully I can get some more done before I post on Monday. If I do, I'll let you know then. :-)

Third and final note of the day! I will be updating the Archive lists today, including today's post. I'll also be updating the polls, as well as a few of the other pages. So be sure to check those out of you have some time!

Until next time!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment