Friday, March 2, 2012

Things to Know 3/2/12

Hey guys! Just a few things to share about what's in store for the blog in the coming weeks.

First off, some may have noticed the new poll on the right of the blog. I've decided to cut down a bit on the pages, just because between life and school I've barely had time to post stories, let alone maintain the extra pages here on the blog. So please take a second and let me know which pages you like. The one with the fewest votes will be deleted. Although there is a possibility I may combine a page or two as well.

The second item on the agenda is to let you guys know that updates are going to start slowing down. I've started a new school program, and unfortunately it requires me to spend 3 hours commuting a day. As you'd expect that really cuts into my day. So I've decided, for the time being, updates will come on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

Right now I have several stories converted, as well as a few that are in progress. Depending on how many will dictate if I keep to that schedule every week. If I don't, I'll post stories on Monday and Thursday, not on Saturday. Sorry! :-(

Also, for those of you who are finding stories through Tumblr, I'll no longer be posting updates there. The posts will be linked on my Twitter, you can find me at @lets_just_be.

Third and final note of the day is something I need your help with. I had an idea I'd like to try on the blog, but I can only do that if enough people are willing to participate. Basically, all you have to do is "Follow" the blog. And either every week or two I'll pick someone to receive up to three eBooks before they're published. It's just an idea, so I'd love to hear what you guys think!

Until next time,
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment