Sunday, March 18, 2012

Things to Know 3/18/12

Hello again!

First off, some of you may have noticed a few changes to the blog recently. After a bit of thought I went ahead and removed the "Followers" section. But in its place you can now see all of the Tags for the blog. It will sort each post by author. I'm hoping this will help anyone who is in search of a particular story that I haven't had a chance to add to the Title or Author Archives yet. (Which I will be updating today *fingers crossed*) And just a note - for stories that are by more than one author - I tagged both authors. So whichever you choose to look under should list that specific collaboration. :-)

Also, I've decided I will not delete any of the pages from the blog. Unless there's a rush of votes on the poll, the blog pages will remain as they are. While I can't promise that I'll be able to update any of them regularly, hopefully the new tags will allow an easy way to find stories, as opposed to searching through each post.

Until tomorrow guys!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment