Saturday, January 21, 2012

Archive Post

Hey all! Look at me, being all prompt and whatnot. Think I might mark a calendar. :-)

Anyway! As promised, since I seem to fall off the face of the earth for two weeks at a time, here's TWO more stories for you! Dangerous Game was probably the first Castle fic I ever read, and I fell in love. Hopefully you guys will too. Today you also get its sequel. A story that captivated me just as much, Hunted. If you're not in love with JillianCasey after reading these two fics, you're crazy. :-)

Dangerous Game by JillianCasey [M]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: Beckett is jealous. Castle wants to play a game. This could be dangerous.

Hunted by JillianCasey [M]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: A continuation of Dangerous Game. Beckett tries to figure out where she wants things to go with Castle. Meanwhile, a serial killer fixates on Beckett.

No comments:

Post a Comment