Monday, July 14, 2014

Things To Know - 07/14/14

Hey look! I'm alive!

First off, I am so sorry for the delays here on the Castle Archive. For those of you that follow me on Tumblr or Twitter, you know that some changes on fan fiction.net have pretty much stopped me in my tracks. But thanks to some awesome people (ColieMacKenzie!, and others!), I've found a new way to get the stories downloaded. So now, I just need to play catch up. I'm hoping that by Aug. 1 I'll have a good bit of stories converted and ready to be uploaded.

If there are any new authors out there, or if you know of any new authors, that you'd like to see archived here on the blog, please let me know! As always, nothing stories will be posted here on the fanfic archive without the express permission of the author(s).

If you have any questions, or suggestions, concerning the Castle Fanfic Archive, please let me know! I'm always happy to chat or answer any questions you many have! (Please keep in mind though, that I work night and therefore am usually asleep in the afternoons!)

Until next time guys!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment