Sunday, November 18, 2012

Archive Post

Hey all! Sorry for not getting this up yesterday. Since I have school and a doctor's appointment tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and post two eBooks here today. And I will hopefully be back on track for Thanksgiving! (I keep saying that though, don't I?!) Anyway, here we go! A updated repost of the Post-Ep Collection for 5x04 Murder He Wrote (includes a newer story by Kate Christie) and the Post-Ep Collection for 5x05 Probable Cause! Until next time!

A Collection: 5x04 Murder, He Wrote [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: A series of post-episodic stories by various Castle Archive authors.


A Collection: 5x05 Probable Cause [M]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: A series of post-episodic stories by various Castle Archive authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment