Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Archive Post

Hey all! So sorry for the delay in getting these up. Real life kind of took over my weekend and I thought I had a queue set up, so I never checked. My bad! Hopefully this and the awesomeness that was After the Storm makes up for it :-) 'Til next time!

deep in the heart of texas by airbefore [NC-17]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: “For the record, this,” she rotates a finger around the moldering room, nose crinkled in adorable disgust, “is why I don’t let you drive. I fell asleep in civilization and woke up in the middle of  nowhere.”

Wake Up by surrendersomething [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: She loves the way he wakes her up. It sounds like a line from a cheesy love song or something from one of Rook's secret romance novels, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment