Friday, August 10, 2012

Things To Know 8/10/12

Hey guys! So first off, hope everyone is enjoying their Friday! There's just a few things I wanted to let you guys know about plans for the blog.

As I mentioned in the archive post, we'll be getting back to our regular posting schedule of Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. As of right now, I'm pretty sure I have enough to get through the week, but if not I'll let you guys know either here or on twitter. :-)

In other news, we have a new author on the blog! Kate Christie has given her permission to post her stories here on the archive, so be on the lookout for her story Enlightenment [M] here soon.

Finally, be sure to check out the new poll(s) going up on the blog here shortly. And don't forget to cast your vote! 

That about covers it! Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment