Sunday, July 1, 2012

Archive Post

Hey all! So here's a surprise update for you guys! Figured we should celebrate Canada Day with stories from two of our new authors! Also, a little shameless self-promotion - I recently started a new Castle archive! Extraordinary Lines is now up and running! So be sure to come check it out! Next story will be up sometime tomorrow! 'Til then!

Everything Hits At Once by shimmeryshine [M]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: This is not something she has ever done before, come home with Castle after a case.


So I Love You Because I Know No Other Way by airbefore [NC-17]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Summary: “I needed something to lose myself in. A place to hide.” She lifts her head, looks up at him. “I don’t want to define myself by the things that I’ve lost anymore, Castle. I don’t want to hide.” (Post-Always)

No comments:

Post a Comment