Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things to Know 6/16/12

Hey guys! So since I posted two stories yesterday there won't be anything up today, but I did want to give y'all an update about what's been going on here on the blog.

First off, I'd like to welcome three new authors to the blog! Polly Lynn, muppet47caffinate-me, & ifonly13 have all provided their permission to post their stories here on the archive! Both caffinate-me & ifonly13's first fics have been posted, and expect to see something from muppet47Polly Lynn next week!

Next on the agenda - a few changes on the blog! I'm sure most of you have noticed the "Fanmix" page that's now up! I'm hoping to get some new ones up here soon! Also, I've moved the Queue to the left sidebar, underneath the chat. So be sure to check that out for any new stories that will be posted in the coming weeks.

Also, in regards to the last poll on the blog, I've decided that I'm going to keep posting stories as I have been. Collections will be reserved for new authors with 10-15 oneshots, as well as any series (Mad Dash, The Beth series, etc.).

Finally, what's next for the blog? The plan is for the coming weeks is to see stories from muppet47Polly Lynn, also I'll be reposting The Dash Collection to include "In My Life" (4th in the Life series) as well as posting a Minnie collection, of International08's Minnie-verse stories! So be sure to check back here in the next couple weeks for those!

Think that's it! Until next time!

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment