Friday, November 25, 2011

Archive Post

Hello all! First off, I'm so sorry for the wait. And we've had some pretty awesome stories completed since I disappeared! But life got hectic, and unfortunately school comes first. Who knew?! haha. Anyway, I wish I had more for you guys today, but I'm hoping to be able to set up some drafts that will post in a couple days, just so I don't completely disappear again. As for after that, I have two weeks of school left! So after December 9, I should be around a lot more. Oh and one more note...these won't be posted to the archives list just yet...I'll do that once things settle down. K. Enough rambling! On with the show...


Of Finding Innocence by FanficwriterGHC [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Synopsis: When Kate Beckett went to get her book signed by Richard Castle, she never imagined that she'd end up meeting his daughter, much less offering to babysit for the afternoon. What happened next was nothing short of her wildest dreams, and so much more. AU.


That Familiar Feeling by chezchuckles [T]
PDF     .mobi     .epub

Synopsis: What if Kate's mother was never murdered but her father was instead? This Kate Beckett never went to the police academy, grew up under the shadow of her mother's ambition, and has her own wall to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment